Tuition, Fees & Incentives
- January 24: Now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
- March 12 : Admissions decision letters will be mailed.
- March 27: Enrollment contracts to be submitted.
TUITION & FEES
Akiba is pleased to offer two payment options through Smart Tuition to families:
- If paying in full, payment is due by May 10, 2020.+
- If paying monthly, 10 equal payments are automatically charged to your bank account or credit card. Payments will be posted from July through the following April.+
Don't miss a great savings opportunity that exists because of new tax laws. 529 plans, a tax-advantaged savings plan for college costs, were expanded to include private elementary and secondary school tuition. Plan holders will be able to withdraw up to $10,000 per year tax-free for elementary and high school tuition. Please talk with your accountant or financial adviser about the tax benefits of utilizing 529 plan funds toward Akiba tuition.