When I become President of the United States...
As preparation for the upcoming election continues, during morning assembly today, students were asked to think about what they would do as their first action as President. Some of the responses from 1st-5th grade included:
- Work on organizing peace throughout not only America, but the world
- Lower taxes for all citizens
- Get rid of nuclear weapons
- Create an initiative to stop bullying in all schools across America
- Make the people of the United States feel safe by being tough on crime
- Raise the minimum wage
and of course...
- Shorten the school week!
I am looking forward to having a future President among our Akiba students!