The deadlines for submitting the PFS and required documentation to Schools and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS are listed below. The timeline in meeting these deadlines is critical for consideration to receive financial aid as it is offered on a first-come first-serve basis.
Due by February 4, 2018
PFS must be completed and submitted to SSS. Visit http://sss.force.com/familyportal. The Akiba Academy school code is 900307.
Due by March 4, 2018
All applicants (New and Returning) must upload to SSS, copies of the following required documentation:
- 2017 Form 1040 (all schedules)
- W-2 and/or 1099 form(s)
- Business/Farm Statement (if applicable)
- Corporate returns and/or K-1's (if applicable)
- If the family has a child in college they will also need to upload a 1098T which they will receive from the college for tax purposes.
- If you file an extension on your taxes, you must email IRS Form 4868 directly to the Financial Aid Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before uploading to SSS, remove any security or password protection from your pdf file.
Custodial and non-custodial parents will be expected to submit a Financial Aid application and required documentation.
March 20, 2018
Decisions on awards will be mailed to families who have completed the Financial Aid application and uploaded documentation from the Akiba Academy Financial Aid Committee.
March 31, 2018
Akiba Academy Financial Aid Committee must receive in writing the families acceptance of the offer or the family must provide further proof of additional aid needed that was not covered on the Financial Aid application.
May 7, 2018
Financial Arrangements must be made with the Akiba Academy Business Office.
Need more information?Contact the Financial Aid Committee at email@example.com.